The Langdons in Seattle

A chronicle of major events in the lives of The Langdons in Seattle, Washington.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Langdons...Snowstorm 2008


We ventured out this morning and our neighbors Mark and Dannica took a family photog in front of the snowy homestead. I loved it so much, I thought I would share.
Posted by Jesse Langdon at 2:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • Fun with Snow.....
      • Merry Christmas! 2008
      • The Langdons...Snowstorm 2008
      • I "heart" snow...but this is ridiculous.....
      • Sophia's first Gingerbread house
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

Jesse Langdon
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.