Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our little ballerina....




Sophia is really digging her new school. I just went to the parent open house this evening and let me tell you, she is one busy kid. Besides painting, napping and being a 2 and 1/2 yr old, she is taking Spanish every Friday, computer everyday, music on Thursdays and YOGA starting next month. I think I am going to quit my job and go back to preschool, she has a pretty exciting day. In addition to her school day, we have signed her up for creative dance (ballet) on Mondays. She LOVES this class and it is the cutest thing we have ever seen. 7 little blonde girls in black leotards, ponytails, tights and ballet shoes. Head exploding from cuteness now! I was able to grab a photo of Sophia this Monday right before we headed out to class. Enjoy the cuteness.

No comments: